Wednesday, April 27, 2016

sideshow featured performer | alison chisholm

Up next in our series of featured performers for SIDESHOW is our own Co-General Manager, Alison Chisholm!


Alison works days as Co-General Manager of PT, but you've seen her on stage before in past SIDESHOW performances.  She is also a member of Off Key Improv and used to perform regularly with Second Storey Theatre.  Coming up soon, Off Key will be performing from June 15-19 at Studio 1398.

What’s on your mind?

ALL OF THE THINGS!!!

What is your favourite thing?

Toddlers giggling and running in snow suits. There is truly nothing better!

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Marine biologist. At least that’s what people told me when I went whale watching and wanted to spend my life hanging out with whales. When I actually studied biology that dream quickly faded!''


What is your life motto?

Generally I like to live by Henry Ford’s word “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re probably right!” … but most recently my motto has been “You do you!” I think they both work together really well.

What’s the deal with improv?

What - is memorizing lines really that difficult? Sounds like improvisers are really just lazy actors! And that’s saying something, amiright??? (I’m not! I’m really not!)

No comments: